Kennedy Equine Centre
Auction Terms & Conditions.
1. Horses will be presented for sale with an up to date Veterinary Certificate. It is the prospective purchaser's responsibility to view the Veterinary Certificate before they purchase the horse in the ring.
2. Vices will be noted on the Veterinary Certificate & will also be announced by the Auctioneer. A horse is non-returnable when all the vices have been noted on the Veterinay Certificate.
3. Acceptance of the final bid by the Auctioneer is a binding contract.
4. Kennedy Equine Centre has to the best of it's ability stated the facts, as they know them, about each horse, we can only advise on he merits & suitability of each horse for certain activities. Kennedy Equine Centre is not responsible for purchaser's unrealistic ambitions, poor riding ability or management/feeding etc. after they purchase the horse & take it home. We advise potential purchasers come & view the horses before the Auction & on the morning of the Auction.
6. Horses will not leave the grounds until they are paid for in full.
7. Payment for horses will be in Cash or by Bankers Draft. If a bidder has neither of these available to him/her on the day for the full Sale Price, a non-refundable deposit of E1,000/horse will hold a horse, on site, for 5 days until full payment is made by Cash, Bankers Draft or Bank Transfer.
8. Kennedy Equine Centre shall not accept responsibility for loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person while attending the Auction, through death, disease, accident or any other cause whatsoever & whether to himself, his property or other property.
9. NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS DURING THE AUCTION DAY.